January 8, 2013

Congrats everyone who took the over last night.



In a town with a team like the Miami Heat, you wouldn't on any given night think that they would be the third most hated team in that town, but last night they were. If we were to have a terrorist attack, and god forbid we don't but if we do I BLAME OBAMACARE, I would have preferred it be a nuke in Miami last night. Takes care of the Heat, Irish, and Rolling Tide. Also, I'd like to see a stagnant tide. If Alabama are the rolling tide, and they are elephants, does that mean the stagnant tide would be a clam? I don't know.

Anyways, there is so little to talk about from this game I'm getting skewed from my point of this article, which is ... IS THAT A BIRD OUTSIDE. I'M GONNA PUT A BIRD ON IT.

A.D.D. ACTIVATED - I NEED HOT CHICKS.


Kristen Saban -
Donkey Face ... errr ... Katherine Webb -

A.D.D. SESSION COMPLETE.

Those two pictures explain more about last night that any amount of game film study could. Two hot chicks, on the Alabama's side. None for Notre Dame. That's what you get for being Jesus Prudes. Way to bore us in the bedroom and the football field Irish. Stick to what you're good at, which is ... drinking? Sure, drinking. And racial epitaphs.


No comments:

Post a Comment