January 9, 2013

TOTAL RECONSTRUCTION


From the song, TOTAL RECONSTRUCTION, by WRATH HAMMER BLOOD

WATCH FOR THE SAFTEY
*in unison* TOTAL RECONSTRUCTION
WATCH OUT FOR THE GROUND
*in unison* TOTAL RECONSTRUCTION
NO ONE COMES OUT SAFELY
*in unison* TOTAL RECONSTRUCTION
PREPARE FOR THE POUND
*in unison* TOTAL RECONSTRUCTION


That song is made up, but if I were a death metal band, this would sound so cool to me. As for a former RG3 fantasy owner, not so much. Not that I am keeping him next year, but damn. He paid my bills for about 14 weeks.

Some would like to blame Mike Shanahan for the incident. That some would include me. That guy's a prick. They were fucking SUCKING DICK out there with him all injured and stuff. Just put in DeMarcus Cousins, or whatever his face is. It's not like you were gonna win the game down 2 scores with a QB who couldn't run or pass. Hehe. DeMarcus Cousins would be an upgrade.

Anyways, It's all gone to hell now. His knees ARE TOTALED. DUNZO. SPANISH FOR EXTERMINATED. And to be honest, I'm pumped. That means he's gonna slip way down in fantasy drafts, and for a second straight year I can ride the Trey Train. TREY TRAIN WHISTLE GO WHOO WHOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment