January 13, 2010

The Gang gets back together.

(Scott Pioli sitting in his luxurious new general manager seat inside Arrowhead Stadium, polishing his championship rings and staring at 2004 pictures of the ole gang and reminiscing)

Scott - Gosh darnit, we need to have a reunion. (calls secretary)

Clancy Pendergast - What can I do ya for boss?

Scott - Clancy, can you get me Toddy boy? We're gonna have ourselves a little chit chat ok?

Clancy - Absolutely boss, and hey, can I go back to working on the defense again?

Scott - Ehhh, just get Toddy will-ya?

Clancy - (sighs) fine.

(two seconds later, door blows up from a C4 charge.)




Todd Haley - HOW YA LIKE THAT ENTRANCE BITCH. THAT SHIT IS STRAIGHT FROM CALL OF DUTY. FUCKING BREACHED YOUR SHIT SON.

Scott - TODDY! How's the Cassel coming along?

Todd - Cumming like a bitch if you know what I mean.

Scott - Hahaha, Oh Toddy, you make my laugh cavity quake. So, I was thinking...

Todd - (inturrupts rudely) THAT WE SHOULD CAN CLANCY. YES. I HAVE. CLANCY IS A FUCKING GAY ASS NAME. HELL, I WOULD HAVE FIRED HIM LIKE CHAN GAILY IF I KNEW WHAT DEFENSE WAS. WHAT IS IT AGIAN?

(Clancy looks up from his desk, frowns and begins cleaning up the fragments left from the door)

Scott- Yeah, It's about that. It's come to my realization that I miss the ole gang. Remember? Charlie always playing "eat the entire box of donuts and gallon challenge at the same time". Romeo always playing Jenga, and then losing on the second piece. Me and you taking beer bongs at Plymouth Rock. Good times.

(Clancy starts to put up new door)

Todd -  Ahh, great times they were Scott. I loved Plymouth Rock. I would fucking piss on that shit and drink more, then puke on that shit, then drink and piss and puke and passout. That's when you know you have a good night. The Quadfecta I call it.

Scott - Yeah, well what do you think of getting the gang back together?

Todd - REALLY?! FUCK AND YES MY BROTHA! I'LL CALL CHARLIE.

Scott - I got Romeo.

SURPRISE!



(Romeo Crennel and Charlie Weis try to get through door at same time, finally breaking the hinges and squeezing through)

Scott and Todd - OH ROMEO, AND CHARLES. YAAAAAAAY!

Romeo - Let's get down to business, wheres the Jenga?

Charlie - AND WHERE'S THE DONUTS AND HALF AND HALF?

Scott - Hahaha - They are over there in my reminiscing corner. Todd, you know what time it is?

Todd - DRINK, PUKE, PISS, PASSOUT TAHME! LET'S PACK IN THE BUS AND HEAD OVER TO GATES BBQ AND DO SOME KEG STANDS!

Whole Gang - WOOHOOO!

(Clancy begins cutting himself with shards of broken door)

No comments:

Post a Comment