You love drinking, we love drinking, and therefore we present to you our round of sixteen drinking game for the Thursday games. Please enjoy, and don't drive, unless you want to HAVE FUN! (seriously we don't condone it fuckers.)
With all games, a two point shot made for the underdog is a drink and a three by the overlords is a drink. This way you get shwammered like a true frat guy. Speaking of douchebags.
- Reference to Arinze Onuaku's knee = 1 drink
- Shot of Jim Boeheim not happy at Scoop Jardine = 2 drinks
- Douche announcer talks about Butler going to hometown for final four games = 2 drinks
- Douche announcer disrespects Butler's athleticism, but really means they are all whitey McWhitewhites = 3 drinks
- Gus Johnson screams something = drink at your discretion
- Butler upsets Syracuse = FINISH YOUR DRINK
WEST VIRGINIA VS WASHINGTON - 7:27 et
–Isaiah Thomas doesn't trade away a Knick = drink at descression
–Shot of Bob Huggins looking smooth in his sweat suit = one drink
–Obligatory "Pac-10 is shitty" reference = 2 drinks
–Deniz Kilicli comes onto the floor - SHOT OF VODKA
–Washington pulls the upset = 10 drinks for the Pac-10
KANSAS STATE VS XAVIER - 9:37 et
- Frank Martin makes that face = 2 drinks
- Dennis Clemente shoots unwarranted three = 1 drink, 2 if he makes it
- Reference to Jordan Crawford's dunk on Lebron = 3 drinks
- Talk of the Jesuits = 4 drinks
- Gus Johnson says "OH" = 1 drink
- Xavier upsets K-State = Ten drinks for the roman numeral X.
–John Wall does his stupid fucking "dance" = 2 drinks
–Dick Enberg references Cornell's GPA = 4 drinks
–Demarcus Cousins complains = 1 drink
–Cornell misses a three = 1 drink
–John Calipari hands John Wall or Ref a check = 2 drinks
–Jay Bilas hypocritically complains of Cornell's athleticism/whiteness = 2 drinks.
–Cornell upsets Kentucky = FINISH BEER, and go whack one off because you'll have a boner.
Have yourself a fine night of drinking, and remember that a 9 am class on a Friday isn't really a class, is it now?