November 19, 2009

Tila still longing for the strong hand of Shawne

I know, I know. This isn't what you call "sports" but she does dance, and in the Olympics, dance floor routine is a "sport." It's ok. Start around the second bubble link. That's when it gets good. She steps it up times 30. Then it gets EXPLOSIVE. (sorry for the overlapping video. Ustream blows)




I know you're not reading this, at least not with two hands, but supposedly after this video, her lawyer and her slapped another lawsuit on Shawne, because near the end, she screams quite loudly about him. Obviously, randomly yelling a persons name is precedent for a lawsuit. Don't tell my girlfriend that though, hahah (aw who am I kidding. I don't have a girlfriend). Although I don't condone spelling Sean incorrectly, I do condone her suing Shawne. What for you might ask? Well, because she has the money, and the crazy, and Shawne has the money as well. No one cares if it doesn't ruin someones life, and thanks to the balancing act on that chair, it seems like she's gone the way of Stephon Marbury, furthermore proving her ruined life. So, yay for awkward court appearances!

No comments:

Post a Comment