November 19, 2009

What can Brown do to fuck your fantasy team?

Ronnie Brown's right foot announced yesterday, that yes, Wilt, your fantasy team is now fucked. Brown left the game on Sunday with an injury to his foot that wouldn't be repairable this season. Even my prayers, which included a beer bong full of holy water, couldn't keep Ronnie off the IR (injured reserve dummy) which takes him off the roster the rest of the year. I'm sure I'm not the only one to take this loss heavily. Well, at least he went out on top with a 45 yard run and a TD.

And if that wasn't enough, my pride and joy of the draft, Cedric Benson, took a dive on Sunday as well. Cedric took a shot to the hip that caused something called an "abductor strain." If you were one of the people who nabbed Ced in the draft late like I did, then you know how bad this hurts. It's like when you raise an orphan kid, then get attached, and then it turns out she is a cold blooded killer. And she's emo. Or just see the movie Orphan. Although Ced may be back next week, I will be tallying this week up as a loss.

And to finish up Ronnie, let's go back to see some of his greatness. For that, I will give Ronnie a proper burial mural. RIP Mr. Brown, and enjoy your wings up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment