November 4, 2009

Herm Rolling in Fly Kicks

I have spent the entire day reliving episodes of morning Sportcenter, and even though it is a live show every time, it still finds a way to be less interesting with every viewing. What doesn't get uninteresting are the antics of our man Herm. He's so light spirited. If I didn't know any better, I would think he kisses babies for a living. Herman is just smiles 100 percent of the time.

This isn't a new thing to most, though. Everyone knows of his friendly demeanor and exciting vocal tones, but what I didn't know was his love of Argyle.


Todd McShay made sure the viewers knew of the socks with every episode, you know, because, if he sounds and looks like a douchebag he is bound to be a douchebag. HOW DARE YOU POKE FUN AT  HERM'S STYLE. It must be jealousy, and to be honest, if I could afford Herm's dress ware, I would flaunt my shit too.

Herm went on to talk about the Giants, but ESPN felt it unnecessary to post a video online, so I won't do a Perm-O-Meter, but you do know now how to style yourself in the fashion of the great Herman Edwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment