September 6, 2009

College-Foot-A-Palooza: Texting Thread

This whole thing began around 5:30 central time as I was walking up to Memorial Stadium, little did I know the events that would transpire would become the most horrific set of texts the world could imagine. Of course, being the non-kosher blog that we are, none of these texts were sensored in any way. They were scribed word for word on to what you see here. This could become a common theme every Sunday morning, as our drunk texts are left out in the public for all to see. Most of which make little to no sense at all. Now enjoy.


20K Sexcapade: I hope you saw the score of the ohio state game

Bubb Rubb: Nope. Too busy 3 rows back m drunk.

20K: Ok probably the wrong person or just poorly planned text. Osu almost lost to navy though

Bubb: Dezbryant niggin n gigging. I'm getting do blackout. Get pics.

Bubb: No service in the coliseum.

20K: Well unlike you guys, we are gonna score on our first drive

Bubb: beat you D1-AA team by 53 and then talk to me. Freshman qb.

Bubb: calling Todd reesing. Do you plan on throwing to day?

20K: No need. Todd is running like he's a ta for finance

20K: And we just booed some arab guy. Details later (note: there were not details later.)


Bubb: Oklahomo tied with mormons? Hm?

Bubb: Bradford throwing shoulder hurt.

Bubb: yeah. Someone actually touches him n he gets injured. Big 12=soft.

20K: No fuck that. Reesing is bouncin off niggas right and left.

Bubb: D1-aa. end of argument.

20K: Briscoe isn't playing.....And san jose st isn't any better. They're in the same conference

Bubb: Nope. Northern Colorado lost to Shawnee mission northwest in a scrimmage last weekend.

20K: well at least we didn't get down in the first quarter

Bubb: Not how you start. how you finiSCh.

20K: Sorry I couldn't hear you over kerry meier going for 71 yards

Bubb: So did tyler aka 5th string

20K: God your being difficult

Bubb: USC do what it do.

20K: well cale piack is ballin. So we good for the next 3 years

20K: And toben operum. Both are froshes. Fuck trojans I'm a free fucker

20K: Holy shiy oklahoma is gonna lose this game

Bubb: Yep. Bi 12-soft. No idea what your previous message means.

20K: it mean we have freshman ready to start next year

Rubb: Welcome to the club.

20K: when do I get the jacket?

Rubb: After a rose bowl app. I got pics up on herms perm. I expect plenty from you.

20K: Well you shouldn't. I got shit seats

Rubb: So. Blog about it. Fanmanship.

20k: Fine

20K: God our frosh running back is gettin his. 10 yards a fucking cary. Two tds. We aren't losing a game

Bubb: D. One. Double. Ay. Backups.

20K: Que?

20K: Oh wow. Kstate almost lost to umass

Bubb: MORMONS. BIG 12 SOFT.

20K: oregon.

Bubb: We beatin niggaz up. don't fuck with the PAC 10 or we'll knock you the fuck out.

20K: Cal is losing to maryland tonight. Write it down.

Bubb: I'll take that bet. Jahvid best.

20K: Is an ironic name

Bubb: So is the 'big' 12

20K: Well after tonight there will only be one team in the pac 10 that's ranked

Bubb: Cal score.

20K: Wait did the big 12 only lose one game....yes

Bubb: 1.Played 1 ranked team 2. They lost to Mormons. 3. At least half of the other wins were vs. D1-aa's

20K: Nope. Played 2 ranked teams. Osu beat GA. Handily. And pac 10 played just as shitty opponents

20K: Missou beat illinois and baylor beat wake. Go fuck you west coast gay asses

Bubb: Yeah. Cuz you think higher of Obama than you fo the big 10 n ACC combined.

20K: True. But the pac 10 didn't play anyone better.

20K: I'm turning these text threads into a story

Bubb: OK has no more respect. Ok state will eat shit? Good premonition. Put that in your fucking post. Holla.

20K: Hey. Its just one game. Plus I said that that texas and ou could fuck up. So gayyyyy

Bubb: Lsu game anyone? Vs winless Washington? Suck Sark's cock.

20K: That is not lasting. If you even think it is lasting then i will cut your ties to herms perm. And cut your penis.

Bubb: Are you watching the game? Let me kno when you're actually watching the game.

20K: I'm watching it. And my roomate just walked in and he was going to go to washington. He shit his pants nedless to say.

20K: well that lead didn't last long. 10_

20K: ,

20K: To 7

Bubb: Wash pulls this out, I want no backtalk against PAC 10 or USC.

20K: ok. But they won't. So I will back talk all night. Plus i can space my words correctly

Bubb: Backtalk is one word smartypants.

20K: not according to mac dictionary

Bubb: Steve jobs' cancer clouds his judgment

20K: Uhhhhhh jake locker. He's white? Who knew

Bubb: I've known Jake locker since his frosh year. He's no joke.

20K: yeah well if they fumble the ball every time in the red zone they will eat anal

Bubb: New blog. Suck it.

20K: Newer blog. Suck it.

Bubb: Sarah palin could make a better thesis. What the fuck does it even mean?

20K: What? I don't even know what that comment means

Bubb: My whitlock bkput post almost makes more sense.

20K: it makes total sense. Especiall when I post our argument thread

20K: I retract my statement about cal

Bubb: You make no sense about USC tailbacks.

20K your too drunk. I'm making fun reggie bush

Bubb: Yes. Make fun of Todd crackhead javanovich or whatev. While you're at it. Way relevant.

20K: This convo has officially gone off the map

Bubb: Joe mcknight is as immobile as usain bolt. No credibility.

20K: todd reesings left hamstring is as taught as a a guitar string

Bubb: That makes no sense to me. So he's gonna pull it cuz it's not loose n stretched out?

20K: We are done. This is done. I'm too tired to respond.

Bubb: I vote this entire convo be transcribed. And permd.

20K: It will. Oh boy it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment