September 16, 2009

Kanye is Still on the Loose.

Yo Matt Jones, I'm really happy for you. Imma let you finish tending to you meth lab, but I just wanted to say Kerry Meier is the best QB turned receiver of ALL TIME.
Yo Al, I'm really happy for you, Imma let you finish shitting out a football team, but I just wanted to say that Donald Sterling shits out the worst teams of ALL TIME.
Yo Yao I'm really happy for you, Imma let you finish imploding your knees, but I just wanted to say that Seung-hui Cho had one of the best career enders of ALL TIME.
Yo Matt Barkley, I'm really happy for you. Imma let you finish robbing the career of Aaron Corp, but I just wanted to say OJ Simpson is one of the best robbers of ALL TIME
 Yo, Tom Brady, I'm really happy for you, Imma let you finish tearing the souls out of Bills fans, but I just wanted to say Maryann the Maenad is the best heart ripper outer of ALL TIME.
Yo, Herm, I'm really happy for you, Imma let you finish arguing Sal Paolentonio, but I just wanted to say you have one of the best perms of ALL TIME.

1 comment: