November 14, 2009

Support Ochocinco

Roger Goodell is a stiff. In other news, Brett Favre is a douchey indecisive homo. SURPRISE!


If you're going to decide which pundit is worse, it's Goodell. I decided for you, because Favre will perish/retire long before Goodell relinquishes his position. Because of this, you must purchase an Ochocinco jersey. I'm asking my mom for one for channukah! Fight the power and support the Anti-No-Fun-League.

Ocho 4 Life.





if the viewer can withstand the previous video and sill maintain a prejudice against Ocho, then I will gladly scorn you. You are a person well worth of condemnation. Go retreat into your Mormonhole. Fags will reign supreme in Cali because of your conservation and idiocracy.. I bet you hate that. Ocho doesn't care. There are better things to do. Like win football games and not kiss the baby.

OCHOCINCO CONDOMS. THEY'LL CATCH EVERYTHING YOUR JOHNSON SHOOTS.


KISS THE BABY, STANFORD.

Fuck you, Toby Gerhart.
And don't forget.
Yeah. I am rich.
Ocho's godson.
Bubb.

No comments:

Post a Comment